MAZDA CX-7 Inspection pass, final $4756,bring to your home.

edited September 2019 in 二手买卖

MAZDA CX-7, 113990 miles, good condition,value:$4600. contact me for more details. Tel:15713421624 or Wechat:wyser520 .address Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore. Thanks. This ad lasts until the new master appears

Comments

• 帮朋友问:到底是不是very good condition啊?下面车况写的是good condition但是kbb报价是very good?

• Thanks for your attention. If you have interests, you can contact me through call or Wechat. My car has very good condition indeed. Only you try to drive, then you can know the condition accurately. My working computer only has English system. Sorry for that. Have a good day.

• @ShawnShan said:
    帮朋友问:到底是不是very good condition啊?下面车况写的是good condition但是kbb报价是very good?

Thanks for your attention. If you have interests, you can contact me through call or Wechat. My car has very good condition indeed. Only you try to drive, then you can know the condition accurately. My working computer only has English system. Sorry for that. Have a good day.

• @shaikuaile1018 said:

@ShawnShan said:
    帮朋友问:到底是不是very good condition啊?下面车况写的是good condition但是kbb报价是very good?

Thanks for your attention. If you have interests, you can contact me through call or Wechat. My car has very good condition indeed. Only you try to drive, then you can know the condition accurately. My working computer only has English system. Sorry for that. Have a good day.

好的 已经把信息告诉他了 如果他有需求会联系您 谢谢!