Master Room with 0.5 bathroom for rent, available from June 1 (flexible)! Female roommate only. $639

edited May 2020 in 租房信息

Hello!

I am moving out from my current apartment and looking for a female roommate to sublease the master bedroom. Apartment available to move in starting 06/01/2020. Rental period and move-in date is flexible, you can rent from one month or longer (for short time rent, not required to be on the lease). The price is $639 per month with $30~$40 utilities.

This apartment is a 3-bedroom 1.5-bathroom Lakeside North Apartment, with beautiful scene near the Greenbelt Lake. Currently I rent the master room that has a private 0.5 bathroom (no bath, needs share with other two roommates in the full bathroom). The two roommates are female UMD students (one PhD, one undergraduate student, both are nice and easy-going). Room and apartment come with plenty of storage space, free parking, central AC/heat, appliances. I can give you all my bedroom furnitures for free, or you can move in with your own furnitures.

This apartment is 3min walk to Greenbelt police station, 5 min walk to the Greenbelt lake. Near 495 highway. 10 min drive to USDA or UMD. Bus station and UMD shuttle available.

Since my roommates are all female students, they do not accept party at home, no smoking, no pets, do not bring boyfriends to home. Female roommate only. If interested, please text me with a short introduction of yourself and move-in date. 301-742-8136.

Emily